Social Media For Travel Agents: What To Post in August
Happy August! The dog days of summer are over and Fall is looming. Here is your roundup of social media post inspiration, travel agents. Enjoy!
What to post in August
- How you’ve been spending your summer
- Fall staycation ideas
- Best U.S. cities to see in Fall
- 2021 / 2022 travel inspiration + deals
- How resorts are responding to COVID
- Best Caribbean getaways
- Mexico vacation inspiration
- Aug 7 – International Beer Day
Days To Celebrate
Aug 9 – National Book Lovers Day
Share a good travel / wanderlust-inspired book
Aug 10 – National Lazy Day
Share how you like to spend a lazy day
Aug 13 – National Prosecco Day
Send a cheers to your followers
Aug 15 – National Relaxation Day
Share your ultimate relaxing vacation
Aug 28 – National Red Wine Day
Ask your followers what their favorite international red wine is
Aug 30 – National Beach Day
Share a throwback photo of you at the beach
Engagement Questions to Ask:
- What has been your favorite part of summer?
- What is your best memory from
summer2020 so far?
- What’s on your Fall reading list?
- What are you drinking on a hot summer day?
- Are you the type to sit and lounge by the pool or cannonball right into the water?