What to Post on Social Media in April
- Now is a good time to reflect on why you love being a travel advisor — share your “why”, a funny/heart-warming throwback story, a defining moment in your career
- Throwback to some of your past travel experiences
- Talk about what you’re working on in your business during COVID-19 — personal development, learning, education, etc.
- Share some of your challenges right now and how you’re working through them
- Spring photos from around the world
- Share post-outbreak travel inspiration
- Ask people to share their future travel bucket lists
- Do a #FollowFriday or shout out another business that your travel niche would enjoy. This is a great way to support other small business owners.
- Shout out a trusted industry partner or supplier you want to show some love to.
- Do a series of posts featuring past client travel photos — this is a great way to engage with your clients right now. Throwback Thursday is a great day for this
National Days — World Autism Awareness Day
- Share some accessible travel inspo
7 – National Beer Day
- Feature brews from around the world
11 – National Pet Day
- Share an adorable photo of your pet (Who is probably your co-worker right now!)
23 – World Book Day
- Share your list of wanderlust reads
28 – National Superhero Day
- Shout out to the frontline workers who are keeping us healthy during COVID-19, or shout out your fellow TAs who have come to the rescue to help travellers these past few weeks!
30 – National Jazz Day
- Feature the top jazz festivals from around the world or share fun facts about jazz